Thursday, 2 March 2017

Valentine's Day 2017 at The Cornerstone - Bishan Park

We do not have any plans for Vday this year so the mister and me had our date earlier on 12-Feb to Prive at Keppel Marina for brunch and to take the cable car to Sentosa since he is member of FaberPeaks. :) 







Nothing fanciful, it was a day well spent. He gave me all the love & care a girl ever wanted and I'm blessed with him even doing nothing at all. =) 

I took part in an instagram contest days before Vday and I was notified on Monday that I had a won a Vday 7-course dinner for Tuesday! I was over the moon when I received the news - to share the dinner with my boy, to go to a restaurant which I have been wanting to try!

We make the reservation at 7.30pm and arrived on time - the ambience was great for a start! 

His shirt was bought by me, this color made him looked more matured :x

Menu was provided to us - so this was what 7-course dinner was about!


We were served our wine when seated.




With the romantic music "Tonight I celebrate my Love for you" embedded deeply in my mind, I fall in love with him once again. 








These were some of the starters - I love the soup and scallops! =) I had 2 doses of the oyster shots since the boy was not a fan of oysters. 

 The main course took some time to be served, because the restaurant was full house so can you imagine? :)

The boy ordered the miso cod fish while I ordered the steak with half lobster because I love lobster. <3





After the main course, it took a longer time for the desserts to be served, but it's alright since I stayed nearby. :p We had 2 types of desserts - jelly made of wine and 2 cakes.



This sums up our Vday this year =)

Last of all, not forgetting the photo which is complimentary from the restaurant! 


Though we are slowly planning our wedding but his mum has called me and said we should start planning our wedding so.... we are planning for our wedding next year! =) 

I'm really blessed because close friends and family members know that I have encountered few bad relationships in the past - 3rd party (foreigner) who entered my previous 4.5years relationship, selfish haolian ex, guys who are not sure of what they want etc.

Yet this guy here filled my days with so much love and smile - he does not make me cry, love & pamper me alot, we are like family members to each other, living which day simple. I really am more cheerful these 2 years plus and always smiling

Ladies, if you are going through a rough patch in rs, please love yourself more - you will eventually meet the right one in your life. :) I know saying is easy - but I have been through very rough patch, but I survived. I really regret my actions in the past, but well at least I learned to handle things well now (but through the hard way). If my parents know these, it will break their hearts.

Remember things will get better and "Lao Tian" will definitely have a plan for you because you deserve the best after going through shit. :) 

I'm looking forward to life with him because he knows he will love me only for the rest of his life and will give me the best. I'm waiting for the day of our wedding which I would say "Today, I marry my best friend, my love, my soulmate". =D

No comments:

Post a Comment